Experts have named more than ten reasons that should compel you to drink more water.
Opinions of physicians regarding the amount of water that needs to eat people in order to stay healthy, different.
Modern nutritionists believe that 30 ml per 1 kg of body weight of a person is the most correct formula of water, so they recommend it.
By the way, in this formula there is a grain of logic, because everyone is different and weight and age, and growth. Everyone has their own metabolism, and therefore advised all to drink 2 or 3 liters of water a day – it is impossible.
Why drink a lot of water?
1. Accelerating the metabolism, this means that you can quickly lose weight.
2. Cleaned vessels, so will not appear such problems as hypertension or atherosclerosis.
3. Preserves the youthfulness of the body both inside and outside, due to the fact that water can not develop dehydration.
4. The water is perfectly tones up and invigorates, especially if you drink it chilled.
5. Plenty of fluids – ensure that the fats from food are not absorbed in full volume.
6. Strange as it may sound, but the water has the ability to reduce the feeling of fatigue.
7. Water enriches the blood with oxygen, which is useful for the entire body, but more – for the brain and its functionality, as well as the heart.
8. By using a large amount of water to get rid of constipation.
The more water you drink the better for your health, because it removes from the body toxic substances, including nicotine, as well as the breakdown products of alcohol, so without water you can not do people with addictions, however, as those who have these habits are not present.
These expert tips you should take note of all who want to be young, fit and very healthy.