The major question which asks Russian visitor! Foreign visitors such questions head do not score, as, firstly, they have more choice, and secondly, in the Crimea too hard to get into. But our choice is not always available. On the one hand, Russian people do not indulge themselves to receive a passport. passport (and rightly so, there is nothing abroad to watch), on the other hand, many leaving the country are generally banned (I mean police and other civil servants).
And this is the main problem of the Crimea! The Peninsula today is not the way to fight for tourists. Tourists themselves will come, will come, will come, to warm your tired of endless quotes on Uralvagonzavod body of the Crimean sun.
I flew to Simferopol, and next to me sat the man of years 60. An average Russian man with a raised burnt face, in an old suit and bad teeth.
I’m flying for the first time! — he turned to me, without saying Hello, I haven’t had time yet to take a seat, my name is Petrovich. All they call me.
Hello, how old are you? Is it really the first time we fly? — I couldn’t believe that people his age can fly for the first time.
For many years, almost the pensioner, and, Yes, never been on a plane! And where am I to fly? We have in no airport, and what is he to me? And here at the plant permits issued, and left only the Crimea. I initially wanted a train ride, but there are 2 days and my wife is persuaded to fly. 20 000 paid and here… And how to fly? Not scary?
Then the man interrogated me different questions, constantly asked the flight altitude, the speed, checked the belt, studied the structure of the chairs. Soon the attention of my companion switched to children who also flew to the Crimea and, according to Petrovich, too noisy behaved. He considered it his duty to educate children, and devoted his remaining one and a half hour flight. For that I am very grateful to him. No, not because he fucking with other people’s children, who have done nothing criminal. But for the fact that it gave me a chance and a half hour NAP.
The main part of tourists in Crimea is very conservative and completely undemanding people. They are not willing to learn something new, they are quite interesting to explore the world (why?). They were all happy.
These people — the main problem of the Crimea. After all, until such Petrovichi go to the Crimea, they can sell rooms in a private sector with conveniences in the street for the price of a hotel in Egypt. You can feed them pasties from the strange meat that are twice the price of a Burger from McDonald’s (which after 14 years closed in the Crimea). While there is no competition, there will be no decent restaurants, no decent hotels or normal service. Season in Crimea lasts 2 months (July-August), and during this time, the main thing — to milk and dry Petrovic, who come from all over the country. And tomorrow though the grass not to grow.
01. Is Alushta. The famous resort town sandwiched between the glamorous Yalta, the historic pike perch and New Light. Alushta has always been a mediocre resort. Best resorts in Yalta, and then, for the proletariat. Several years ago I wrote that depressing city-dystopia. Today, little has changed.
02. Typical beach in the city center. Around the crumbling breakwaters, incomprehensible designs and squatter.
03. For some strange reason to the beach got out attractions and numerous cafes. Here it would be possible to write that the whole “blame the Ukrainians,” but let’s be honest. Remember Adler and the other resorts of the Black sea. Roughly the same picture. What has changed in two years?
04. Here is a photo 2015. As can be seen, the slide was originally painted in the colors of the Ukrainian flag. Two years made her more Patriotic. Didn’t change anything
05. In Soviet times, the Apple was nowhere to fall. Here today just unpleasant to be in.
06. The sea is still cold, about 20 degrees, but someone has already bathed. Remember, at the beginning of June to do in the Crimea is nothing if you are not a walrus.
07. Unfortunately, the entire first line and remains built numerous cafes, kebab some souvenir shops. Before there was a promenade and the beach, today here.
08. All these buildings are illegal. Permission was obtained for taking bribes and deceit. Many are like public toilets, lifeguard stations and maintenance buildings. But in fact it all catering
09. City officials have added a picture of the outdoor advertising. Everywhere completely inappropriate shields, all fences and other visual garbage
10. Behind the external appearance of the city had long been watching. Boxes, fences, advertising designs — all very casual. What color we paint the boxes? Yes, what will be the paint, and this paint!
11. One of the most pleasant places in Alushta — the bench under the pine trees. These colorful orange shop must, of course, to throw and to do normal.
For example, in Moscow on Novy Arbat street:
12. The famous colonnade. She was depicted on Souvenirs, postcards and even on bottles of port. After 2014, her reason, hung Russian flags, although no flags were not intended. Ordinary collective farm tuning. But this was not enough, and recently there appeared a huge screen with the flag of Russia. Apparently, no one forgot whose Crimea.
13. To help you understand, how deeply degraded Simferopol and other Crimean resorts over the past 30 years, suffice it to recall how the city looked before. Here is the famous fountain “Boy with fish”. Behind him the tavern, the cafe, everything is painted in some absurd variegated colors.
14. And so this place looked before. Look again at the top photo and this. Before there was a staircase, Park. Today the view is almost unreadable, destroyed everything. I’m not talking about details like lights that are just thrown out and put some kind of awkward misery.
15. Alushta — a city with a very low visual culture.
16. Some of it reminds ENEA 90-ies. When the Soviet legacy was left to the plunder of the hot dog sellers. When all that could not immediately bring a lot of money, thrown away and destroyed.
17. Looks like Alushta.
19. On the waterfront doing all these taste, I do not understand
20. As here there is misery, too, remains a mystery to me. But eyes start to hurt after 30 minutes of walking around the city.
21. It’s funny that with souvenir stalls almost completely disappeared jingoistic products. You will not find “Polite people” and all sorts of militaristic shit laughing like “Iskander”. Even Putin is already difficult to find. People vote with their pocketbooks.
22. The square in the center
24. But not as bad. If you move a little bit away, the situation is getting better.
25. The beaches have less of unauthorized construction and debris.
26. People sunbathing
27. Preparation for the season
28. Speaking of garbage. For some strange reason still have not solved the problem with the trash cans. Well, not right on the beach to make open containers. It’s unsanitary. Why are you?
29. And here’s the beauty approached. In Alushta opened a new building of the hotel “Sea” and a retaining wall gave paint artist Rustam Qbic.
30. If you don’t know, Rustam — modern street-art artist. It performs large-scale works, paints the facades of buildings in Russia and Europe.
Most often it is an incredible fantasy scenes with lots of fine detail and deep meaning.
31. In General over the past year in Alushta unexpectedly began to penetrate the art. When I was in town there were street artists from around the world. Painted rescue booth.
32. This is the local kids paint a wall a new Playground. Previously, there was illegal the store, to carry and made the site.
33. Works directs Rustam.
35. This is the old part of the embankment. The one that was brought to normal form at the beginning of zero. Then the city gave it to Alexander Lebedev, for which he received the title of honorary citizen of Yalta. Lebedev has invested in the reconstruction project of about a million dollars and was going to make a “pedestrian promenade” promenade, green areas, and the “no these stalls are garbage”. But, as we know, the Crimean stalls like barnacles on the bottom of the ship to turn around, all overgrown.
36. The embankment was a little nicer than before, but still a lot of work
37. For some unknown reason there is constantly appearing new shit. Here is how so? All of this is illegal. But there is a subtle point. In Crimea, a moratorium on construction work during the holiday season — from 1 June to demolish anything. If you have time until June 1 to build your shed, and then through the courts delayed the case until June 1, then another season will be able to work.
38. The real shame of the Crimea. I hope by next year all this will be demolished.
39. But not everything changes for the better. Here, for example, the former sanatorium “work area”. Previously, there was a fountain! But recently it was torn down and rolled up all the concrete! How so?
40. Here two years ago I did a photo. A good Soviet fountain.
41. Here it is all torn down instead of repaired and put in order.
42. But grew up new stalls. Of course, what beauty, when you can make the market.
43. When I was walking along the promenade, at the beginning did not recognize this place. A new square appeared, trails make. What is it?
45. Until recently, there was. All between the trees we built some shit.
46. Some shops, stalls, bars… All, of course, illegal.
47. These barns was demolished this spring.
48. On the occasion of the demolition and return of the square made a feast. I hope this is just the beginning.
Work is being done with the money Alexander Lebedev (national reserve Corporation), which in the zero started to do the promenade and is still trying to get this place in order. It’s amazing how people do not spit on it all and continues to fight for local beauty.
49. Happened yet another small miracle. Began to limit Parking! This is very cool. I hope sooner or later there’s a Parking ban at all.
50. In Alushta a lot of work for bulldozers
The Deputy head of the administration of Alushta:
“We reported about 20 such objects. Crimean interdepartmental Commission has found reason for the demolition of six of the objects in history which was a clear violation of the law. The most important violation is the misuse of the land, for example, if the land is allocated for a trade pavilion with a summer platform, but in fact is already a large restaurant or a large hotel. This is the basis for the demolition of the object. For other objects, the Commission found no grounds for demolition without a trial, so we requested to go to court. And the demolition in court is a much longer process”.
51. It used to be
52. It was supposed to carry for the season, but did not. Now in the fall. All fucked up, we took a right on the shoreline stuck in the hotel, blocking the embankment.
53. Another contender for demolition. This “Calypso”, which takes place on the documents as a rescue post. On from Simferopol last year revealed that about 90% of the pavilions by the sea in Alushta delivered and work illegally. They belong to officials and law enforcement officers.
54. Crimea much fuck up.
55. But began shy the gaps in terms of design and architecture.
56. Another problem of the city — the uncontrolled construction
57. If the embankments grow tavern, in the city — apartment buildings.
58. Construction everywhere.
59. So this place looked like two years ago
60. To architecture any questions
61. Another story is the private sector
62. There are just some miracles. I wonder who thought this was design, tested on all quality? How safe is it to live here?
65. Modern art
66. The administration building of Alushta suggests to us that the order is still too far. Right near the main entrance, all plastered with ads. Despite the fact that they made a separate Board, it does not save the walls from debris.
67. In the square opposite the administration is also a mess. Instead of having to restore order, the authorities decided to stick two dozen Russian flags.
68. Modern architecture
69. Remember, we have already seen the colonnade? Congratulatory poster with it removed Russian flags, TV, slipped in photoshop rides and squatter. Note the question! That is, people in the city administration realize that all this shit spoils the view that all this rubbish should be cleaned? So why are you on a postcard in photoshop slipped, and in life?
70. Current needs
71. A very dangerous transition
72. Have a job
73. Old trolley almost completely disappeared from the streets of the Crimean
74. Brand New “Bogdan”. Interestingly, it was bought after 2014? 😉
75. The Crimea can be very beautiful! No worse than Italy. If only to restore order here. In the meantime, have to minimize your contact with the natives, to enjoy the beauty.
76. I really hope that someday these pictures will be perceived as the horror of the 90-x
It’s nice that in the Crimea began a slow change for the better…
But if you go at the pace the beauty you will see, at best, our grandchildren…