Peanut butter is pretty greasy product, but it is not diminish its beneficial properties for human health.
The most useful is unrefined peanut oil, which can fry any food and add it to various dishes fresh. But the most popular has the oil from the grated fruit of the peanut, it is popularly called pasta. Use it almost as well as butter, spreading on bread, crackers and canapés.
Taste the peanut paste can be attributed to the category of desserts, but unrefined, deodorized and refined oil of peanut is suitable for all types of meals.
It should be understood that the greatest amount of nutrients has peanut butter and paste, to which was added any other ingredients, for example, to increase shelf life. Also, milled groundnuts do not need additional sweeteners, i.e., sugar in oil or pasta should not be.
Useful properties of peanut butter:
– strengthen immunity;
– removes bad cholesterol from the body;
– improves work of heart muscle and the heart;
– calms the nervous system;
– restores hormonal balance;
– improves skin condition;
– maintains vision and cares about the health of the eye;
– reduces inflammation in internal organs;
– improves the blood and promotes healthy circulation;
– protects the liver from infiltration;
– prevents the development of gallstones;
– promotes the production of growth hormones and bone regeneration;
– improves functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
– prevents the process of premature and natural aging.
All of these properties are peanut oil because it contains omega-3, -6, -9 fatty acids, vitamins A, b, E, D, minerals: iodine, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, copper, cobalt and others.
People suffering from food and any form of allergies should avoid eating peanut butter because the nut from which it is produced, is one of the most powerful allergens among foods.