“Transneft” should bear the financial responsibility for the situation with the export oil pipeline “Druzhba”, said first Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance Anton Siluanov. So he answered the question of whether to be lowered the threshold of dividends “Transneft” due to the situation of “Friendship”, reports “Interfax”.
“Are you saying that the state paid for the schools company, which is engaged in the supply of oil? I think it’s not quite right,” he told reporters. According to Siluanov, the lowering of the threshold of dividends will be a sort of compensation from the budget for the shortcomings of the company, “which did not fulfil its contractual obligations for the supply of quality oil”.
In turn, the adviser of the President of the company and a press-the Secretary “Transneft” Igor Dyomin stated that the company has not requested and does not intend to request the government to allow her to reduce the amount of dividends. This solution was previously confirmed at the meeting of the Board of Directors.
Demin reminded that in the case of pollution of oil, the result recognized “Transneft” to the injured party. “I consider it necessary to recall when it was blown up several years ago, the car of the first Deputy Minister of Finance of Russia Andrey Vavilov near to a building of the Ministry, no one called it “a shoal in the work of the Ministry of Finance”. I believe that in this case Anton Siluanov has been focused on information disseminated by enemies of the company “Transneft”, – he said.
Earlier, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Kozak said that the government when deciding about dividends “Transneft” intends to consider the payment of compensation for oil pollution in the export pipeline “Druzhba”, which led to the suspension of transit to Europe. On may 27 the Minister of energy Alexander Novak told journalists that the issue of reduction in dividends “Transneft” for the year 2018 is studied. According to him, the final decision on this matter the government will take.
19 April the Belarusian concern “Belneftekhim” reported on the supply of substandard oil from Russia. “Gomeltransneft Druzhba” 24 APR stopped the transit of “dirty” Russian oil to Europe. The two Belarusian refineries – OJSC “Mozyr oil refinery” (Gomel oblast) and JSC “Naftan” (Vitebsk oblast) – reported the threat of equipment damage and almost 50% have reduced the amount of refining and were forced to stop exports of light oil products to Ukraine, Poland and the Baltic countries.
“Belneftekhim” found in the Russian export blend Urals, transited in the section of the main pipeline of OJSC “Gomeltransneft Druzhba”, increased tenfold the content of organochlorine compounds with high corrosive activity. Low-quality Russian oil led to the failure of the expensive equipment at the Mozyr oil refinery (refinery).
Russian PJSC “Transneft” has found out that the source of oil pollution is oil pipeline Samara – Unecha. Transit “dirty” Russian oil through the pipeline was stopped.
May 2 in Belarus began to receive qualitative raw materials, however, it was noted earlier that even after that the system will operate in a “functionally limited”, and its full recovery will take at least six months.
The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation stated that the “dirty” oil was loaded in the pipeline for concealment and embezzlement of raw materials. In the framework of the criminal case arrested four suspected members of an organized criminal group: the General Director of open company “Neftepervalki” Svetlana Balaba, Deputy General Director of “Neftepervalki” Rustam Khusnutdinov, Director General of OOO “PetroNeft Asset” Vladimir Zhogolev, Deputy Director, OOO “Magistral” Sergey Balandin. Two more wanted.
On 24 may, the Minister of economic development of Russia Maxim Oreshkin said that “Transneft” has the resources necessary to answer for the problems associated with the supply of “dirty” oil, but first “we need to identify the amount.”