Jam from Rowan can be used as medicine.
Very often the properties of mountain ash fruits are undervalued by society, but it is in vain, because the berry can have a positive impact on the health and even improve some of the bodies.
The rich fruits of the mountain ash?
The berries contain vitamins A, C, E, B1 and B6, F, K, PP, organic acids, ascorbic and folic acid, beta-carotene, iron, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, copper and other useful minerals.
In itself, ash is a low-calorie product, so jam out of it is not too caloric to abandon it. Experts argue that 100 g. of jam have about 240 calories, but the fact that even people will not be able to eat as much jam.
The advice from the nutritionists: rowanberry jam need to use it often, but only 2-3 teaspoons, and they do not smear on bread and eat a bit of sugar with unsweetened green or herbal tea.
The healing properties of rowanberry marmalades:
1. The improvement of vision. In rowanberry jam contains record amount of vitamin A and beta-carotene, which not only improve vision, but also hinder the development of various eye diseases.
2. Prevention of SARS and influenza, as well as aid in the treatment process. The Rowan fruit contains sorbic acid, which acts as a powerful antiseptic, destroying all bacteria and pathogens in its path.
3. Strengthening the immune system. In fruits of mountain ash, and therefore in jam out of this berry, contains sufficient vitamin C, which has the ability to improve the immune system and increase production of cells that protect the body from viruses and bacteria.
4. Care of the kidneys. Mountain jam has diuretic properties, so it is extremely helpful for of the genitourinary system and kidneys. It can be used to prevent the development of edema.
5. Elimination of headaches. Earlier in folk medicine widely used recipes with fruits of Rowan, including jam from them as a remedy for headaches.
6. The decrease in body temperature. Rowan, like raspberry, jam has a diaphoretic property, so it effectively reduces body temperature when you have fever.
7. Colon cleansing and weight loss. Many did not know, but the berries contain substances that create a laxative effect. Plus, the jam from these berries is low in calories, but at the same time sweet, in this regard, losing weight can use it as a healthy treat.
In the traditional medicine of Rowan jam is popular and most often it is recommended to use women for their health, because it possesses antifungal, antibacterial and antispasmodic properties, thereby can prevent the development of diseases and eliminate the symptoms of PMS.
© 2017, micetimes.asia. All rights reserved