Excellent sources of iron.
Iron is an essential trace mineral to maintain the body in good and healthy condition. Iron deficiency is manifested as weakness, the hemoglobin drops sharply.
And in order to raise the hemoglobin is only necessary that the diet is present are important for the body products that are rich in iron.
Sources of iron in foods:
1. Buckwheat is one of the healthiest foods that is rich in minerals, primarily iron.
2. Beet. To use beets in salads and soups.
3. Eggs, preferably homemade from the chickens.
4.Carrots, especially carrot juice. If you often drink about 3-4 times a week for 1 – 2 cups it will saturate the body with iron.
5. Vegetables red and dark green, and the berries these include: beans, green apples, grapes, pomegranate, strawberries, spinach and fresh herbs.
6. Dried fruits have a high content of iron, even more than in fresh fruits.
7. The rose hips with honey is useful not only to increase hemoglobin, but very effectively strengthens the immune system.
It is recommended each day to eat foods that contain iron. Then it will be effective to improve health status, will be fatigue and weakness, increase immunity and health.