Some of the complications of influenza are deadly.
Influenza is an acute viral disease that often develops into an epidemic. Very often the flu is spreading in autumn and winter. Therefore, doctors recommend that well in advance to strengthen the immune system, protects from various viral infections, as well as vaccinated against influenza.
Why develop complications of the flu?
Flu viruses damage the respiratory system and not only, and the only way to prevent complications is appropriate and timely treatment. That’s why doctors insist on adequate attitude of patients towards their health and life in General. That is, not to self-medicate and the appearance of the first symptoms of flu, call a doctor and then follow his recommendations.
Untreated, the flu just leads to severe complications:
pneumonia or lung abscess;
– pericarditis, myocarditis, and other diseases of the cardiovascular system;
– otitis media;
– liver damage;
– toxic-allergic shock;
– encephalitis, meningitis, neuritis and other diseases of the Central nervous system;
– inflammation of the skeletal muscles.
As we can see, some of the complications of influenza is deadly is pneumonia, meningitis, encephalitis, myocarditis and others. In this regard, physicians continue to insist on preventive measures against influenza and its proper treatment. If to implement the recommendations of physicians, the flu can be cured within 1-2 weeks and not face dangerous complications.
Prevention of influenza and possible complications:
– to strengthen the immune system long before the period when there is a flu epidemic;
– be vaccinated against the flu a couple of weeks before the beginning of the epidemic;
– in public places to wear a respiratory mask;
– frequently wash hands and wash my face;
– if the flu is caught is to stay in bed and follow the doctor’s instructions;
– try to drink plenty of water throughout the day, because water removes toxins and bacteria better than any other product.
Very often the flu is confused with SARS, because the symptoms are similar. Accordingly, the patient begins to heal from acute respiratory viral infection, and in that time, his body trying to fight the flu and the medications that fall into it, often not able to eliminate the dangerous flu virus. As a result, develop complications, which are cured without medical is impossible.
© 2017, micetimes.asia. All rights reserved