The work of German photographer Robert Lebeca.
Robert Lebec is one of the most famous German photographers, the profession was absolutely accidental. He received the profession of ethnologist and not even thought about photography, but became interested in photography when he received a gift of a camera. He unaided mastered all the secrets of photojournalism, and the first success came to him in 1956 when he prepared the material about returning of the Soviet prisoners of war.
In the 1960s Robert Lebec, the main chronicler of the biggest cultural and political events in Germany. He was filming at state receptions, military parades, at festivals and concerts, and even just on the streets.
1. General Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee
Leonid Brezhnev. East Berlin, 1969.
2. Federal Chancellor of Germany
Willy Brandt, 1969.
3. The Swiss novelist and playwright
Friedrich dürrenmatt, 1986.
4. One of the most famous German Actresses of the XX century
Romy Schneider. Austria, 1976.
5. Famous actress off stage
Romy Schneider with her daughter Sarah. Paris, 1981.
6. American film Director with his wife
Billy Widler with his wife Audrey. Berlin, 1961.
7. Elvis Presley – an American soldier in Germany
Elvis Presley in Friedberg (Hessen), 1958.
8. Austrian actor and British actress
Diana Rigg and curt Jurgens, 1968.
9. German theater and film actor
Klaus Kinski. Rome, 1969.
10. A sumo wrestler
A young sumo wrestler, 1961.
11. Exhibition of achievements of national economy
“The exhibition of achievements of USSR”. Minsk, 1970.
12. Dancing in the subway
Subway, Berlin, 1983.
Performance on the rink. USSR, Moscow, 1962.
14. French actress at the peak of fame
Romy Schneider. Berlin, 1976.
Music school in Odessa, 1962.