The concert, in which children read excerpts from Tolstoy, Gogol and Esenin, angered branch of the popular front in Arkhangelsk. The Prosecutor’s office sent a complaint and the Agency has also decided that the contents of the event not suitable for children.
- The event “Nature and me” for the younger grades were given by students of the Arkhangelsk music College.
- They read the monologues from the novel by Nikolay Gogol “Nevsky Prospekt”, the play “the lower depths” by Maxim Gorky, Leo Tolstoy story “the Kreutzer Sonata”, of the poem Yesenin “the Black man”. They also put a fragment from the musical “Chicago.”
- The performance of students has raised the IRE of activists of the popular front, filed a complaint to the Prosecutor.
- After the inspection, the Prosecutor’s office revealed discrepancies of performances the age of the listeners, their “interests and needs”.
- The Prosecutor explained that the event organizers did not put on the posters, sign age limit, which was considered a violation of the law “On protection of children from information harmful to their health and development”.
- Claims the audit was at the Prosecutor’s office and to the leadership of the schools, allowing children to master class.
“The administration of educational organizations in advance is not acquainted with the category of the provided information products, resulting in the extracurricular activities of students are organized without regard to their age characteristics”, — said in a statement.
- The Prosecutor’s office brought submission to the head of the music College and head of the city Department of education. Relations specialist with community music College was reprimanded.