The people of Ukraine have found the enemy worse than Russia


Жители Украины обнаружили врага страшнее России

During the television survey conducted by the Ukrainian TV channel, the majority of the audience voted that Poland is the main threat to Ukraine.

Channel Newsone in the political program of the “Wild goldfish” made a poll with the question “Who for Ukraine is the greatest threat?”56% of viewers chose the option “Poland”, while the remaining 44% felt that the stronger Russia is threatening Ukraine. The survey involved more than 38 thousand people.

However, the ex-Minister of economy of Ukraine Viktor Suslov during the broadcast said that Poland will certainly impede the movement of Kiev to the European Union.

Between Ukraine and Poland has been dominated by a strained relationship. In particular, Kiev dissatisfied with the attitude of the Polish authorities to the activities of the Ukrainian insurgent army*. In late January, the diet was introduced criminal liability for propaganda of Bandera and the denial of the Volyn massacre, which the Senate in 2016, acknowledged a genocide. Kiev expressed “deep concern” about the decision of Warsaw.

In December, the Polish foreign Ministry said that the existence of Ukraine is not a mandatory condition for the existence of independent Poland, while Kyiv needs in Warsaw.

* Organization in respect of which the court accepted entered into legal force decision on liquidation or ban the activities on the grounds stipulated by the Federal law “On countering extremist activities”

Жители Украины обнаружили врага страшнее России


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here