These methods are proven and people were convinced of their effectiveness.
From state of the liver depends on the appearance and health of the person, because this organ plays the role of a certain filter that passes through all the necessary and unnecessary that gets in the digestive system.
Over time, the liver gets clogged and needs cleansing that can be done at home, but in the absence of stones in the gallbladder. If you start a course of treatments liver cleansing, not knowing at the same time, whether there are gallstones, you are putting yourself at serious risk of ending up on the operating table, because all existing methods of purification based on the fact that they are “persecuting” the bile from the body, and with it the pebbles.
After you pass ultrasound of the gallbladder and make sure that there are no stones, you can safely begin to cleanse the liver, and will help you with this the following methods:
1. Lemon juice and olive oil. On an empty stomach to drink half a glass of olive oil and 20 minutes later a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice. This is the best way to practice on a weekend or holiday, because the liver will be cleansed with lightning speed, together with the intestines. Repeat the procedure of cleansing the liver should be 3-5 days.
2. Peppermint or chamomile tea. These plants have choleretic properties, so their use when you want to clean the liver. A teaspoon of chopped mint or chamomile flowers pour a glass of boiling water and let stand for 15 minutes, then drink half of it, and after another 15 minutes, tightly eat. Repeat procedure 3 times a day 7 days in a row.
3. The beet juice. Take a small beet and pass it through the juicer. Drinking juice on an empty stomach every day. This miracle juice doctors are allowed to drink daily, it will be useful not only for liver but also for the blood and gastrointestinal tract. But it is necessary to be prepared for the fact that beet juice has a powerful choleretic action and can lead to diarrhea.
4. Running. Experts say that to cleanse the liver of toxins and fats will help running, but not normal, and with Jogging. This technique is not suitable for everyone, but it is effective and it is a fact.
5. Pumpkin dishes. It turns out that the pumpkin has also choleretic properties, so eating it every day, you will take care of your liver and clear it from accumulated debris without any effort.
After you cleanse the liver after a few days you will notice that the skin has become more clean and bright, missing the blue circles under the eyes, rashes, the skin is not oily, the smell of sweat ceased to be visible, there was a certain ease in, the more effort and energy.
© 2017, micetimes.asia. All rights reserved