Nutritionists told me how to cleanse the body of toxins in just a day.
In order to thoroughly clean the blood vessels and the gastrointestinal tract of toxins, food debris, toxins and other harmful deposits, including salts and cholesterol a person needs at least a day to resort to starvation. But at the same time not to stop drinking a lot of water.
Method of intermittent fasting can be divided in several different ways, i.e.:
– during the day drink only water;
– along with the water and eat raw fruits or vegetables;
– do not eat anything after lunch until Breakfast the next day;
– to give up meat, cereals, dairy products, and unload on lean fish and vegetables;
– fasting one day a week, drinking only water, green tea, herbal teas, coffee and other beverages.
You can choose any convenient method of short-term fasting, but whatever method you use, your body will be grateful, because it makes a major part of toxic substances that have a negative impact on human health overall.
How much water should you drink during a “hungry” day?
Nutritionists recommend not to exceed the rate of 30 ml water per 1 kg of body weight. But if you combine body cleansing with the sport, then during training it is advisable to drink more water to prevent dehydration.
You need to completely exclude from menu, salt and sugar, as they retain water and, consequently, hinder the process of cleansing vessels and intestines, and liver, kidney and other internal organs.
By the way, intermittent fasting is not only an effective method of cleansing the body, but also a great way to lose weight 1 kg in just 24 hours.