Element sweeps away everything in its path.
Volcano eruption is beautiful, dangerous, inevitable. Often it comes along with earthquake and lava flow temperatures up to 1200 degrees destroys everything in its path.
The eruption of the volcano Kilauea in Hawaii began on 3 may. It was accompanied by an earthquake of magnitude 6.9. View the most beautiful images.
1. Kilauea (translated from Hawaiian — “spewing”) — the most active volcano of the island of Hawaii, which is continuously erupting since 1983. It is also considered the most active active volcano on Earth. (Photo By Mario Tama):
2. The height of the volcano Kilauea — 1247 m above sea level, its base goes to the bottom of the Pacific ocean, so the relative height of the cone is about 6800 m. (Photo by Andrew Richard Hara):
3. The lava flow will destroy everything in its path. (Photo By Terray Sylvester):
4. The gas made the forest look mysterious. (Photo By Mario Tama):
5. Kilauea is a “shield volcano with a Caldera”. The length of the Caldera is 4 km (Photo Gianrigo Marletta):
6. Lava comes, may 12, 2018. (Photo By Terray Sylvester):
7. It happens that the lava is very fluid and able to flow at a speed of 2 m/s But not this one. (Photo By Mario Tama):
8. Palma lost. (Photo By Terray Sylvester):
9. Kilauea is the youngest of terrestrial and Hawaiian volcanoes one of the most active volcanoes on Earth. (Photo By Terray Sylvester):
10. Kilauea is considered to be the dwelling place of Pele — Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes. (Photo By Terray Sylvester):