What to do if you can’t lose weight.
If you are trying to lose weight and it seems to comply with all the recommendations, but the weight stubbornly standing still, you should pay attention to your sleep. Regularly burning the midnight oil for the series, despite the fact that an early start tomorrow. Well, the reason may be. Expert in weight loss and healthy eating Kate Matushkina said in his Instagram about the connection between sleep and excess weight.
“By the way, it is scientifically proven that people who sleep not enough time, always have overweight”, she said.
In addition, the eternal lack of sleep, chronic fatigue, late bedtimes and early Wake – all it leaves its mark not only on the appearance (dark circles under the eyes, the appearance of early wrinkles, haggard face), but also on the feelings:
there is irritability, fatigue
the slowing of the metabolism and as a consequence weight gain
slowing of reaction is very important for those who are driving!
the risk of hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
In order to avoid it, you should follow the rules of healthy sleep from MATUSHKINO.
1. You need to go to bed between 22.00 and 23.00. This is the time you grab all 3 release of growth hormone (growth hormone is responsible for protein synthesis and carbohydrate metabolism) – which means that all the recovery processes will be much faster and better!
2. Find the number of hours for full recharging. This time is determined individually: someone will be enough for 5 hours, and someone needs 8. Experiment, how many hours of sleep you feel more energetic and best of all.
3. To go to sleep at the same time – make it your healthy habit (this is the most difficult for me).
4. Ventilate the room before bedtime. And even better – you sleep with an open window or a window (well, if it’s not -40, of course).
5. The bedroom should be dark.
6. And most importantly! No heavy meal before bed! Dinner 3-4 hours before bedtime. And for 30-40 min could be an easy protein snack: cottage cheese, kefir, natural yoghurt.
“And the main guarantee of a healthy sleep you know what? Moderate, but regular exercise! Then I sleep soundly, and Wake up filled with energy!” – concluded the expert.