Spicy greens, the doctors suggest consumed on a daily basis.
Basil cannot be confused with any kind of herbs, because it has an original taste.
Fresh spice is often called the Royal greens, “basilikohn” is translated from the Greek language.
Due to the beneficial properties of Basil, it is used not only in cooking but also in the manufacture of drugs, as well as in folk medicine.
Is there anything valuable in the Basil leaves?
The most useful component of this greenery is an essential oil that provides tremendous health benefits, and in particular the cardiovascular system.
Also, Basil is enriched With vitamin C which is useful not only for immunity, but also the whole organism.
Carotene, tannins, vitamins b and PP, the volatile make Basil one of the most useful herbs to maintain and improve health.
The properties of Basil, which are known not all:
– antiseptic Basil leaves effectively heal wounds both outside and inside;
– is concerned about improving the condition of the skin, hair and nails;
– strengthens blood vessels and makes them more elastic;
– strengthens the body’s defenses;
– helps maintain vision and eye health;
– eliminates inflammatory processes in the intestine;
– stabilizes blood pressure;
– restores the heart rhythm;
– has diuretic properties, and therefore useful for the kidneys and urinary system;
– useful in the treatment of respiratory ailments for the respiratory system and throat, as it has antibacterial property;
is famous for its anticancer properties, as it effectively rids the body of carcinogens;
– can stop a headache.
Nutritionists recommend eating Basil not only in summer but whole year to bring your body the maximum benefit.