Racer “Ducati Team” Andrea Dovizioso in the Japanese Grand Prix was the fifth victory of the season.
At the start of the race traditionally leadership was captured by Jorge Lourenco, but by the end of the second lap he was passed over Danilo Petrucci. Soon Marc Marquez ahead of Lorenzo, who could not long resist the pressure from Dovizioso and passed the Italian.
After 10 laps Petrucci continued to lead, while márquez and Dovizioso was in the top 3. Meanwhile, viñales, Lorenzo, Pedrosa and Rossi were much below the usual position.
At the 13th round, Marquez and Dovizioso alternately bypassed Petrucci. Two League leaders began to fight for the important seven points. Great battle between the favorites ended in favor of the Italian Dovizioso kept the concentration until the end of the race and still got Marquez on the error.
1. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team)
2. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) +0.249 V.
3. Danilo Petrucci (Octo Pramac Racing) +10,557
4. Andrea Iannone (Team Suzuki ECSTAR) +18,845
5. Alex rins (Team Suzuki ECSTAR) +22,982
6. Jorge Lorenzo (Ducati Team) +24,464
7. Alex Espargaro (Aprilia Racing) +28,010
8. Johann Zarco (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) +29,475
9. Maverick Viñales (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) +36,575
10. Loris BA (Reale Avintia Racing) +48,506
For three races before the end of the season the reigning world champion Marc Marquez (244 points) is 11 points ahead of Andrea Dovizioso. Top 3 closes pilot “Yamaha” Maverick viñales (203). Valentino Rossi (168) after gathering in Japan is officially out of the title race.