Racer Ducati’s Andrea Dovizioso won the Grand Prix of Austria.
At the start of the race a magnificent breakthrough managed Jorge Lorenzo, the Spaniard moved to the first line, leaving behind Marquez, Dovizioso and Rossi.
Lorenzo was in the lead until the 12th lap, until it was bypassed Marquez and Dovizioso. In a bitter struggle between the Spaniard and the Italian decided mistake of Marquez
two laps to go, the reigning world champion behind Dovizioso and did not have time to work around it.
The main loser of the Grand Prix of Austria became Valentino Rossi seven – time world champion finished only seventh place and moved away from fighting for the title.
1. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team)
2. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) +0,176
3. Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda Team) +2,661
4. Jorge Lorenzo (Ducati Team) +6,663
5. Johann Zarco (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) +7,262
6. Maverick Viñales (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) +7,447
7. Valentino Rossi (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) +8,995
8. Alvaro Bautista (Aspar Team) +14,515
9. Loris BA (Reale Avintia Racing) +19,620
10. Mika Kallio (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) +19,766
Marc Marquez (174 points) for seven races to the end of the season, maintaining his lead in the standings ahead of Andrea Dovizioso on 16 points. Behind the two leaders are Maverick viñales (150) and Valentino Rossi (141).