The Spanish pilot of the Honda Marc Marquez at the final race of the season in Valencia, has issued its fourth championship in the world motorcycling championship in class MotoGP.
Marquez became world champion even before the finish line. The only competitor Spaniard Andrea Dovizioso during the race left the road and went into the pits, resigned to second place.
The results of the Grand Prix of Valencia:
1. Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda Team)
2. Johann Zarco (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) +0,337
3. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) +10,861
4. Alex rins (Team Suzuki ECSTAR) +13,567
5. Valentino Rossi (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) +13.817
6. Andrea Iannone (Team Suzuki ECSTAR) +14.516
7. Jack Miller (Team EG 0,0 Marc VDS) +17,087
8. Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda) +17,230
9. Michele Pirro (Ducati Team) +25,942http://hronika.info/engine/skins/bbcodes/images/youtube.gif
10. Tito Rabat (Team EG 0,0 Marc VDS) +27,020.
Top-5 final General classification:
1. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) — 298
2. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati) — 261
3. Maverick Viñales (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) — 230
4. Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda Team) – 210
5. Valentino Rossi (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) — 208
The status of four-time world champion Marc Marquez climbed to the fourth line in the rating of the most successful riders in the history of the championship. The Spaniard left behind only Giacomo Agostini (8 titles), Valentino Rossi (7) and Mick Duane (5).
© 2017, micetimes.asia. All rights reserved