It’s a special city.
Paris from height of bird’s flight, or the flight altitude of the Falcon, the Falcon 8X is that in English, the same species of birds.
Photography and text by Marina lystseva
1. Take off about 9 a.m. from Le Bourget, where the famous Airshow.
2. Montmartre (130 meters high hill in the North of Paris and Roman settlement) — right in the middle, in the lower third of the frame.
3. Dense urban fabric in the center. However, when you walk on the streets of Paris, not feel cramped, even on the contrary.
4. Triumphal arch on the place Charles de Gaulle.
5. The big and Small palaces, Esplanade Park and the Invalides. Does not fit at the top of Montparnasse tower.
6. Again Triomphe and the Champs Elysees. A bright red spot burning the canopy of the restaurant Fouquet’s Paris.
7. The Louvre, the Tuileries, Concorde, Madeleine Cathedral, my favorite, the Alexander III bridge, etc.
8. If you stand in the center near the pyramid of the Louvre, you can see direct all three of the Paris arch.
9. Notre Dame on Ile de La Cité.
10. Concorde, place vendôme, the Tuileries gardens, the Cathedral of the Madeleine.
11. The Ile de La Cité with the Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris, to the left fit the Georges Pompidou centre and Les Halles. Above there is the place de La Bastille and Gare de Lyon.
12. The Opera was covered by the cloud. In the center of the garden of Palais Royal
13. Montmartre, the Church of St. Vincent de Paul below Severnogo station, East station.
14. Saint-Denis and Stade de France.
15. Le Bourget.
16. Airport name Charles de Gaulle.
18. Eiffel tower.