Two Ukrainian biathlete Yulia Jim and Valya Semerenko stopped in a step from a medal in the individual race at the world Cup in Ruhpolding.
Both Ukrainka synchronously at the range knocked out 20 targets out of 20, but it was not enough to earn a prize. It seemed a sure podium at Jim took a sensational Canada’s Rosanna Crawford, who managed for the first time in his career to finish in the top 3 in the individual competition at the world Cup.
The second and last individual race in the season was won by Dorothea wierer, for which this victory became the fourth in career and first since February of 2016. Second, with one penalty was Kaisa Makarainen, managed to get close to Anastasia Kuzmina in the standings of the world Cup.
The owner of the Small crystal globe in the standings of the individual races in season 2017-2018 became Belarusian Nadezhda Skardino, who to win in östersund added seventh place in Ruhpolding. Yulia Jim took second place, behind Scardino just five points.
Ruhpolding. Women. Results individual race:
1. Dorothea Wierer (Italy, 0+0+0+0) 41:29.0
2. Kaisa Mäkäräinen (Finland, 1+0+0+0) +12.7
3. Rosanna Crawford (Canada, 0+0+0+0) +21.2
4. Julia Jim (Ukraine, 0+0+0+0) +45.9
5. Valya Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+0+0+0) +52.6
19. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine, 0+1+0+1) +2:22.4
22. Iryna Varvynets Of Ukraine (Ukraine, 0+0+1+1) +2:30.4
62. Yuliya Zhuravok (Ukraine, 0+1+1+1) +4:55.9
Olena Pidhrushna (Ukraine, 0+0+1+2) – not finished
© 2018, micetimes.asia. All rights reserved