Resident of Vladimir died on March 8 during a competition on eating of pancakes. The accident happened at the cinema “Ruskino” in the neighborhood Good.
According to local portal “Zebra TV”, citing a source in medical institutions of the city, a 45-year-old man participated in competition on eating of pancakes, he became ill, he fell to the ground. Visiting doctors pronounced him dead. The publication notes that the cause of death will be determined by an autopsy. According to some reports, the victim choked on a pancake.
In the city hall assured that the venues were not recorded accidents.