In the US, the child got burned from charging smartphone

5

В США ребенок обжегся от зарядки смартфонаThe device seared baby’s mouth.

Davis said that her child stuck in his mouth wire, which was connected to the network.

Courtney Davis (Courtney Davis) from Kentucky (USA) said that her eight month old daughter got a burn from charging smartphone. My warning to other parents she has published in Facebook.

Davis said that her child stuck in his mouth wire, which was connected to the network. As a result, in just a few seconds the girl received burns to the mouth.

See also:  Trump called culprits of your low rating

“It took only a few seconds to get a burn. She had never tried to put a charge in my mouth and generally not faced with it, wrote the American. — I always disconnect the charger from the mains, but the day was so busy that I just don’t have time”.

It wasn’t originally intended to publish the story and photos of the child, but then I realized, “that many parents do not think about the danger of the charger for the baby.” In the conclusion of the post, the woman thanked God and said that her daughter was very lucky and the burn could be even stronger.

See also:  In Poland the population is evacuated due to bombs found

Earlier it was reported that In Irpen near Kiev, there was an emergency in one of the kindergartens. There is a little girl doused with hot soup. The child has formed two large burns on the face and between the neck and the shoulder.

© 2017, micetimes.asia. All rights reserved

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here