How to get rid of a headache without medication

3

According to who statistics there are over 300 types of this disease and they suffer every second person.

Painful condition significantly impairs quality of life, affects the health and deprives people of energy, writes the Chronicle.info with reference on Version.

Rare to meet someone who has never experienced a headache. Doctors say that the statistics of common diseases, it ranks second in the number of appeals for help to the professionals. In 90% of cases, the headache is the result of the voltage and only the remaining 10% is a serious disease — migraine.

To cope with the disease will help the huskies. This requires a mirror and a little work muscles.

Eyebrows:

  • Lift your eyebrows upward and release. Then you need to quickly raise your eyebrows and relax, allow them to fall down.
  • Raise your right eyebrow and release. Repeat the same mechanism as in the first exercise.
  • Raise your left eyebrow and release. Repeat the same mechanism as in the first exercise.
  • Take a deep frown and relax. Push down on your eyebrows and move their nose.

Eyes:

  • Exercise should be done quickly. Close your eyes and bevel them a little hold and relax.
  • Push down on the right side of the face so that lifted the corner of his mouth and bevel right eye, and then relax.
  • Press down on the left side of his face so that lifted the corner of his mouth and cut his left eye and then relax.

Jaw:

  • Need to yawn widely. To do this, slowly open mouth, slowly lower your lower jaw to the limit, and then slowly close your mouth.
  • Widely open your mouth, move your jaw right and left.

Exercises are recommended to relieve tension and headaches. Not recommended for severe pain or migraines, these will only worsen the condition.

Doctors also point out that headaches take the hot shower, cool compress, charging for breathing. Should abandon the NAP and chewing gum because the repetitive chewing motion can cause muscle tension and cause headaches.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here