Spouse recently deleted all my subscriptions and decided to choose a new one.
The Dukes of Sussex have removed all of your subscriptions to Instagram and announced the search for the 15 most inspirational and useful pages according to their supporters. Now Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle called their favorites, reports the Chronicle.info with reference for Today.
So, on the official page in Instagram the representatives of the Dukes of Sussex published a collage of 9 photographs, which outlined some of the selected accounts. These social network pages they consider “forces for change”.
“This month we asked you to mark the pages of people, organizations and initiatives that you think are inspiring and noteworthy. Thank you to everyone who participated! Many of you correctly guessed that this month we want to celebrate and tell about little-known charity organizations that may not otherwise get so much attention, rightly deserve,” – said in the message.
It is worth noting that among the pages, subscribed to by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, is a charitable organization in different directions. Every month they will change.
Page, subscribed to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry:
- Organization of care for newborns with congenital heart disease Tiny Tickers;
- Social organization of Mozambique, which deals with the protection of the ocean Love The Oceans;
- The organization for aid to children of Kenya, Rafiki Mwema;
- Social initiative Global Wellness Day aimed at drawing attention to a healthy lifestyle;
- Humanitarian organisation Plan International UK;
- Charitable organization committed to saving the bee population BeesCause;
- A shelter for dogs Pawsitive Change.
- The only American non-profit organization to support the mental health of refugees who suffered from war – Art Of Hope.
- Organization for the support of mental health Australia Beyond Blue.
- Animal protection organization, which promotes coexistence of people and lions, – Lion Guardians.
- The environmental movement for the preservation of the environment Earth Day Network.
- The organization that opposes the poverty of the world’s children – Children International.
- Organization that provides free wheelchairs to everyone who needs it – Free Wheelchair Mission.
- The organization offers support to schools in Nepal – BlinkNow Foundation.
- Organization for the conservation of the coastal beaches of Africa Waves for Change.
View this post on Instagram
This month we turned to you for ideas of accounts to follow, featuring people, organisations and causes that you find inspiring or noteworthy. Thank you to each and every one of you who contributed! Many of you have suggested that we use this month as an opportunity to highlight lesser known organisations and shine a light on those working hard behind the scenes that may not get the level of attention that they so rightly deserve. These accounts showcase those persevering at the grassroots level, connecting our global community through a shared lens of giving back and helping one another. We were so happy to learn about them and are now able to share them with you! Thank you for being part of this collective conversation with us; we hope everyone has enjoyed discovering many of these accounts and engaging with each other on how we can all be Forces For Change. •All photos used above are from the accounts we are now following•