Nutritionists explained why in the morning you need to eat cheese.
Cheese is one of the most beneficial foods that exist in nature. All because he is not only rich in calcium and beneficial lactic acid bacteria that improve the digestive system, but also vitamins, amino acids, iron and many other trace elements.
Doctors have called eight good reasons to eat cottage cheese it for Breakfast:
1. Easy digestibility. The curd is quickly absorbed in the body and does not weigh down the stomach, due to this property, the doctors allowed him to eat even for those who have diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The availability of the necessary health vitamins. The cottage cheese has vitamin a, which improves eyesight and prevents its decline. Also, curd is a lot of b vitamins that can strengthen the nervous system and affect the blood composition, increasing hemoglobin. Vitamin e in cottage cheese makes blood vessels and capillaries strong and E – protects against the appearance of blood clots.
3. Removes excess fluid from the body and prevents swelling.
4. Helps to lose weight and cleanse the body. Not only that, the cheese is low-calorie product, so it also takes care of the liver by amino acids in its composition, cleansing it of toxins and promoting cell regeneration.
5. Reduces the level of cholesterol. Cheese contains substances which actively release the vessels from harmful cholesterol. Thus, with the help of cheese can prevent the development of atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases.
6. Nourishes the brain. People engaged in mental work, every morning is recommended to eat cheese, because it contains the optimum amount of proteins and fats that nourish the brain and improve its performance.
7. Enhances peristalsis and accelerates metabolism. All this thanks to the useful bacteria in the composition of the cheese.
8. Involved in the development and support of the skeletal system. The cheese is rich in calcium, which takes care of our bones and joints.
The dish did not seem fresh, add to the cream cheese berries, honey, condensed milk, sour cream, nuts or a pinch of cinnamon.