Named the beneficial properties of the coffee.
Millions of people love coffee, but many of them are thinking if this drink is useful for your health?
And here are 6 compelling arguments in favor of never having to give up favorite habits.
1. Reduces the risk of type II diabetes. The disease is characterized by elevated blood sugar levels due to insulin resistance or failure to develop this hormone. A meta-analysis of 18 studies involving almost half a million people showed that drinking coffee significantly reduces the risk of type II diabetes. Consuming 3-4 cups of coffee a day reduce the risk of diabetes by 24%.
2. Reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. This is the most common neurodegenerative disease in the world, is considered the leading cause of senile dementia. One study showed that drinking coffee reduces the chances of this disease by 65%. To achieve this effect it is necessary to drink 3 to 5 cups daily.
3. Reduces the risk of liver cancer. It turns out that coffee is very useful for our liver. Studies show that coffee lovers are 80% less likely to collide with cirrhosis of the liver in which the tissue of this organ is replaced by scar tissue. Because of this, coffee also reduces the risk of liver cancer – the second most common factor of death from cancer in the world.
4. Reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease. This is the second most common neurodegenerative disease worldwide, is caused by death dopamineproducing cells in the brain. In the new study, it was found that consumed three cups of coffee a day men reduced the risk of Parkinson’s disease by 29%. But the increase in the dosage of coffee will not help.
5. Reduces the risk of depression and suicide. Depression is among the most dangerous mental diseases. In one study, it was found that coffee lovers are episodes of depression happen for 20% less. And the chance of suicide decreases is 55%.
6. Reduces the risk of premature death. Thanks coffee contains antioxidants in the body prevent oxidative stress to the cells and this slows the aging process. Coffee prolongs life and protects against many age-related ailments.