Experts announced the main rules.
What kind of house you dream of? The question everyone should ask themselves before buying a home, repairing or even finding a rented apartment. Everyone has different tastes, so, as they say, “what’s great Russian, the German death”. But whatever your favorite style of interior design, I want to see the house cozy and stylish at the same time. So, to not be ashamed to invite friends. And all this, of course, with minimal investment. Is it possible? Why not? If you’re certainly not going to repeat the interiors of the Hermitage or the Catherine Palace. These principles, tricks and details will help the home look expensive and elegant.
1. Complex color compositions. Remember: 4 wallpapered walls will always lose dry. They are good in themselves, but interiors with accent wall, and mix of prints, colors and textures look obviously richer and more varied. An important point is the itself colors. Pistachio Wallpaper look more elegant salad, but the combination of coffee, beige and a dark-Burgundy interesting tandem three beige shades.
2. Dark and ebony. Dark finishes are generally very decorate any interior. No matter whether you lay a dark Board on the floor, colour dark grey trim or furniture in a shade of dark chocolate. First, it immediately creates a kind of frame around which is easier to build the interior, and secondly, the looks bright and expressive. Most importantly — do not overdo it with the dark textures and not to turn a comfortable home into a gloomy abode.
3. Interesting padding. Let’s be honest: what offers the majority of manufacturers of furniture as the upholstery material consumer goods. And often it looks quite vulgar. In the tissue samples there is neither beauty nor character. And really nice furniture is expensive and even very expensive. Therefore, many designers and decorators are following unwritten rule: they buy any cheap model of upholstered furniture with the most basic padding and pull a selected tissue. Believe me, it works great. So, for example, saved on my sofa stylist of the First channel Kate Gershuni.
4. Wooden floor. The budget floor Board is always better than the average price of linoleum. Moreover, it is natural and fits into any interior story. No need to be a master to lay on the floor Board, sanded it and paint with paint or stain.
5. The correct curtains. Grupirovki with lambrequins, which are love, we give the cost in the interior was an example of vulgarity and philistinism. Curtains have the ability to transform the interior, but need to know some details. In particular, good curtains should be tight, preferably double, of quality material and quite cold print. A competent length to centimeters 5-7 was lying on the floor. This will visually raise ceilings and make the room cozier. Oh Yes! No shiny floral embroidery on tulle.
6. Expensive items. Details can liven up the atmosphere and ruin. The abundance of plastic frames, candle holders and other cute heart nonsense do not paint the interior. But stylish dishes, a good reproduction in a frame to order, home textile from quality fabrics — it all works on “status”. By the way, the parts include door handles and knobs on furniture and fixtures. If you replace the fittings on inexpensive furniture for custom, exclusive, and no one will guess what it is you really done.
7. The apartment is in the same style. This is a very powerful technique that many forget. The apartments often to see that the kitchen is done under high-tech lounge (this is the most important room in the house!) in classical or pseudoclassical style bedroom — scenic something, the corridor lost in principle, and the bathroom has its own story. Integrity pictures, integrity of the interior unites the house, does not split up the space and sets the tone.
8. Order. No matter how trite, but empty space, free tables, built-in and hidden storage make the interior stylish and expensive. Because wealthy people can’t exactly blame everything on the balcony and the mezzanine. And the habit to store takes us back to Soviet times and Soviet childhood. Only there is a different philosophy… overall, the concept of “expensive” interior — is primarily a stylish interior, decorated with great taste. And good taste money can’t buy. Alas.