Eight strongest tennis players of the season will determine the winner of the ATP Finals.
Injury Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka, kei nishikori and Milos Raonic maximum aggravated the fight for getting to the Final tournament. Last week at the Masters in Paris for the last two vouchers claimed more than 10 players.
First in London qualifying with David Goffin and closed the title race American Jack sock, who won the ATP-1000 and replaced Pablo Carreno-Busta of the top 8.
The main favorites of the Final tournament are Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, who for the 15th time, will perform at the ATP Finals and will update its own record.
All participants of the Final tournament ATP-2017:
1. Rafael Nadal (Spain) – titles at Roland Garros, US Open, Madrid, Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Beijing.
2. Roger Federer (Switzerland) – titles at the Australian Open and Wimbledon in Indian wells, Miami, Halle, Shanghai and Basel.
3. Alexander Zverev (Germany) – titles in Toronto, Montreal, Washington D.C., Montpellier and Munich.
4. Dominique Tim (Austria) – the title in Rio de Janeiro, finals in Madrid and Barcelona.
5. Marin Cilic (Croatia) – title in Istanbul, finals at Wimbledon and at the “Queen’s Club”.
6. Grigor Dimitrov (Bulgaria) – titles in Cincinnati, Brisbane and Sofia, the finale in Stockholm.
7. David Goffin (Belgium) – titles in Tokyo and Shenzhen, the finals in Sofia.
8. Jack sock (USA) – titles in Auckland, Delray beach and Paris.
The final ATP tournament-2017 will be held from 12 to 19 November in London at “The O2 Arena”. The current winner of the ATP Finals is Andy Murray.