The appearance of this designer shoes makes its use inconvenient.
The fashion designers to surprise and conquer sophisticated fashion audience! It came to become create a incredible design shoes, sandals and boots. They are so creative and unusual that they go in sometimes very difficult, if not impossible.
We found the most creative and original pieces of shoes, which is worth a look, and maybe even to try them on.
1. When young fashion designer Laura Papp (Papp Laura) was doing my thesis, she thought very hard about what you can hit the strict teachers.
2. And then the girl had the idea to create a fashionable shoes made of porcelain and rubber.
3. Each pair weighs less than a kilogram, but, as stated by the Creator of the unusual shoes, it is able to withstand 160 pounds.
4. Designer Leanie van der Vyver decided to go against accepted standards and has created an impressively terrible shoes (if you can call it that). His project she wanted to show that women of fashion in varying degrees, dissatisfied with their appearance or clothing. According to the designer, just try to walk in an unnatural way, girls will be able to appreciate even the most awkward and high heels.
5. A girl who is trying to step into uncomfortable shoes.
The longer the better
6. Men often measure the size of a car, house or salary. Pauline Lenoir (Lenoir Paulina) this competition prompted the creation of very long men’s shoes.
7. In these shoes really stand out from the crowd.
8. The designer made them from high quality calfskin and socks filled with silicone, to better hold the shape. Each Shoe weighs pounds.
9. Now men can safely measure, and the length of his own shoes.
10. There are only 25 unique wooden sneakers designed by French designer Paul Coudamy for footwear brand K-Swiss.
11. This Shoe is unlikely to wear on a jog, but she can be a great addition unusual Shoe collection.
12. These shoes are made by hand, inspired by the design of the shoes of the late XIX – early XX century.
Blurring the boundaries
13. London artist and fashion designer cat Potter (Cat Potter) has decided to blur the line between fashion, architecture and fine art. The result of her labors was a collection of wooden shoes called Pernilla.
14. It includes sculpted shoes and sandals on a high rise, which is not very convenient in terms of socks, but the attention as art objects.
15. Design on the edge of fashion, architecture and fine arts.
16. Sculptural shoes made of wood.
17. Wooden sandals.
18. The collection is made of wood.
The roots of trees
19. Fashion designer Iris van Herpen is inspired by nature while creating their works. For example, for another collection of shoes inspired the roots of trees. Their sculptural interpretation on the Shoe, she managed to create with a 3D printer. Despite the fact that wearing these shoes extremely uncomfortable, they managed to take part in the Paris fashion show.
20. Unusual shoes at the fashion show in Paris.
21. Experts Studio Studio Swine love space and everything connected with it. The vastness of the Universe attracted designers with its mystery. Interest reinforce and fantastic movies. As a result, the designers could not resist and created an unusual pair of shoes in the form of meteorite fragments.
22. Made them from aluminum foam, which is used for sound insulation in buildings and expensive cars. This material is very lightweight but durable.