Aware of 12 dead and 20 wounded.
Fighting in the southern Yemeni city of Aden that broke out between separatists and government forces on Sunday killed at least 12 people, 20 were injured, told RIA Novosti the local source.
Sources earlier told RIA Novosti that the secessionists for secession of southern Yemen on Sunday in the port of Aden seized a number of government agencies, including the headquarters of the government. Aden is the temporary capital of Yemen, seized Sana’a as Shia Houthi rebels, with whom the authorities are fighting with 2014.
“Twelve people were killed and injured over 20 in clashes that occur in some areas of Yemen between army forces loyal to President Abd rabbu Mansour Hadi and the security forces, which led the South head of the transitional Council Aydarus al-Zubaydi”, — said the source.
According to him, clashes continue in Aden and also spread to neighboring district Burayka.
Clashes broke out between supporters of the separation of South Yemen and the security forces on Sunday after has expired term of the ultimatum made by the separatists to the government. The separatists demanded that by Sunday the government had resigned and had formed a new. The Prime Minister of Yemen Ahmed Ben Dagr amid fighting, said the attempted coup in Aden and called for an end to the fighting, turning to the dialogue.
The separatists created their own transitional Council South of Aden in may last year. Their leader spoke dismissed shortly before President Abd rabbu Mansour Hadi, the Governor of the province of Aden Aydarus al-Zubeidi. As reported mass media with reference to experts, support for the separatists could have the UAE.
See also: Bloody attack in Afghanistan: the death toll has risen
The situation is unfolding against the backdrop of civil conflict between government of Yemen and Shiite Houthi rebels from the movement “Ansar Allah”, which continues in 2014. It power supports the military coalition headed by Saudi Arabia, which including the UAE and other Arab States.