The doctors suggested how to eat to prevent the development of diabetes of the second type.
One of the main reasons for the development of 2 diabetes is poor diet and the prevalence of harmful products in the diet. Therefore, the only true and effective way to prevent diabetes is the adjustment of human nutrition.
The doctors called the 10 rules of nutrition for those who do not want to become a diabetic:
1. Regular meals. Doctors strongly recommend to eat 5-6 times a day in small portions, without missing any of the scheduled meals.
2. Not in a hurry, eating. Definitely need to chew your food to help your body absorb it.
3. In any case not to starve. This is especially true of those who are at risk of diabetes. Hunger provokes the incorrect insulin production, which can lead to the development of diabetes.
4. If stress and jam, only fruit, berries or vegetables. The vast majority of people are prone to obesity, have a habit of “jam” stress sweets and fatty high-calorie foods, and it is fraught with complications and the emergence of different diseases, including diabetes. Therefore, perenervnichala, eat fresh sweet fruits, vegetables or berries.
5. The diet should be balanced and varied. For the prevention of diabetes in the diet should have all food groups: meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, cereals, legumes, butter, berries, milk products, bakery products made of whole grains, greens and so on. But from fast food, preservatives, semi-finished products, alcohol, carbonated beverages and other non-useful products have to give.
6. Dinner 2-3 hours before bedtime. Doctors advise to eat not too late, loading the digestive tract before going to bed. Better to have dinner a few hours before sleep to the food eaten had digested.
7. Drink plenty of water. Water helps the digestive system to work fully, and accelerates metabolism, which is very important for the human body. Plus, the water removes excess cholesterol and toxins, not allowing them to linger in the blood vessels.
8. Reduce portions. Doctors recommend to reduce every meal after Breakfast. That is, a morning person can afford to eat all together in a big bowl, and the lunch portion is smaller, accordingly, the dinner – less.
9. Not to confuse hunger with thirst. If you feel hungry drink a glass of water. Still want to eat? Then eat, but when there is suddenly perehotelos, then you were thirsty and not hungry. Extra meals and overeating gradually lead to obesity and consequently, diabetes.
10. Plan your diet. Thus you will not deviate from its own system and eliminate the ability to eat anything extra.