French biathlete Martin Fourcade became the winner of the individual race at the fifth world Cup in Ruhpolding (Germany).
Fourcade from the first firing line took the lead and gradually increased its lead over his pursuers. At the last shooting, the Frenchman earned a penalty minute, and gave a chance to a Johannes Bø, but he could not close one target.
Martin Fourcade, given last season’s extended his series for the number of podiums in a row to 14 races, which was a new world record. The current holder of the world Cup surpassed his achievement of five years ago, when he for 13 consecutive races managed to finish in the top three.
Second place with flawless shooting took moravec, top 3 was closed by Johannes boe to extend its series with podiums of up to eight races, which is the tenth result in the history of biathlon.
Martin Fourcade and Johannes boe, scored 108 points, he divided the Small crystal globe in the standings of the individual race. In personal offset of the world Cup the gap between the Frenchman from Norwegian has increased by 12 points and is 50 points.
Ruhpolding. Men. Results individual race:
1. Martin Fourcade (France, 0+0+0+1) 44:27,9
2. Ondrej Moravec (Czech Republic, 0+0+0+0) +1:01,0
3. Garanichev Evgeniy (Norway, 0+0+0+1) +1:06,3
26. Pryma Artem (Ukraine, 1+1+0+0) +3:53,5
41. Pidruchnuy Dmytro (Ukraine, 1+0+1+1) +4:43,5
49. Artem Tyshchenko (Ukraine, 0+1+0+0) +4:52,8
58. Vladimir Semakov (Ukraine, 0+2+0+0) +5:15,8
80. Ruslan Tkalenko (Ukraine, 0+0+1+2) +6:58,6
© 2018, micetimes.asia. All rights reserved