Slovak biathlete Anastasia Kuzmina with great advantage became the champion of the sprint at the world Cup stage in Oberhof (Germany).
Kuzmina, after the first firing, with one penalty was not even in the top 10, but due to the perfect work at the front and powerful finishing round two-time Olympic champion not only won the third victory of the season and tenth in his career, but has also created a sizeable gap before Saturday’s race persecution.
Company Kuzmina on the podium was Makarainen soukalova and Veronika Vitkova and Hildebrand, Justine Breza and weronika novakowska participated in the flower ceremony.
Sprint in Oberhof has become one of the most disappointing races of the season for the Ukrainian national team. The best in the team was Vita Semerenko, who finished with one penalty modest 23rd place. Olena Pidhrushna and Anastasiya Merkushyna finished in the points zone, and Valya Semerenko did not start due to illness.
Oberhof. Women. The results of the sprint:
1. Anastasia Kuzmina (Slovakia, 1+0) 22:23,7
2. Kaisa Mäkäräinen (Finland, 0+1) +35,4
3. Veronika Vitkova (Czech Republic, 1+0) +40,1
22. Vita Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+1) +1:38,0
25. Olena Pidhrushna (Ukraine, 1+0) +1:44,5
32. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine, 1+0) +1:52,7
42. Jim Yulia (Ukraine, 0+2) +2:08,7
58. Iryna Varvynets (Ukraine, 0+1) +2:36,5
© 2018, micetimes.asia. All rights reserved