Martin Fourcade won the first personal race of the world Cup 2018-2019.
The Frenchman started at the 87-th number that almost cost him the victory. On the last lap Martin in the course of struggle with a sensational German Johannes Kühn lost almost 15 seconds, but still kept the victory, became his 75th personal career.
A great race was scored by Serhiy Semenov – Ukraine national team leader on the firing range did not commit any mistakes and finished in sixth position, which allowed him to take part in the flower ceremony.
Pryma Artem Semenov was faster on the track, but two penalties pushed men from Chernigov, on the 21st place.
Artem Tishchenko, after the bronze in the single mixed relay with perfect shooting for the fifth time in his career finished in the points zone. The Ukrainian could have a stab at the top 20, but due to the late start number on the track has lost lots of it.
Vitaliy Kulchitskogo return to the world Cup has been unsuccessful three times and 74th position.
World Cup 2018-2019. Pokljuka. Results individual race:
1. Martin Fourcade (France, 0+0+0+0) 47:09,2
2. Johannes Kühn (Germany, 0+0+0+0) +4,2
3. Simon Eder (Austria, 0+0+0+0) +19,7
6. Sergey Semenov (Ukraine, 0+0+0+0) +45,0
21. Pryma Artem (Ukraine, 1+0+1+0) +2:23,6
31. Artem Tyshchenko (Ukraine, 0+0+0+0) +3:04,4
74. Vitaly Kilchitsky (0+2+0+1) +5:41,9