Vacations with the family will always be a great moment. Particularly when it’s equipped with a trip to the white sandy beaches in Bali. Bali is famous for its islands and beaches. But, not all beaches are best for swimming and suitable for kids. I have combed a list of the 10 best beaches in Bali that are safe. The reason behind why I have listed this in an article is because in a similar article I wrote some days back many people flooded my blog with the questions like:
- What are the places best for kids and families in Bali?
- Is a holiday trip to Bali good for an individual or for whole families?
- Are beaches at Bali safe to swim?
- Are beaches in Bali clean and clear?
- Where are the best beaches in Bali for family vacations?
- What are the Criteria to Determine the Best Beaches in Bali for family and children?
- Here are a few things you must inquire before heading to Bali;
- Does that beach have white sand?
- The tides and waves must be safe for swimming. Also, check for currents.
- The attractions location must be in the southern part of Bali.
- To access from parking to the beach must be nearby. So that you and your family don’t need to walk far.
On the bases of these criteria I have listed down the 10 best beaches that you can visit with your family.
The 10 Best Beaches in Bali for Family Holidays
- Mengiat Beach Nusa Dua
- Geger Beach Nusa Dua Bali
- Tanjung Benoa Beach Bali
- Sawangan Beach Nusa Dua
- Pandawa Beach Bali
- Melasti Beach Ungasan Bali
- Karma Kandara Beach Ungasan
- Padang Padang Beach Uluwatu Bali
- Jimbaran Beach Bali
- Duyung Beach Sanur Bali
Whenever a holiday comes, Bali Island will always be one of the best destinations for any family from any part of the world.
If you are looking for some best white sandy beaches in your visit to Bali where you can allow your family to swim, then you must know that most of these spots are at Bali’s southern area. The best activities you can have there include marine sports, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, Telaga Waja River rafting, and much more. Most if not all tourists like to stay in south Bali, such as at Legian, Kuta, Ungasan, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua.
Southern Bali As A Place To Stay
By having a stay in Southern Bali, you can have various options to enjoy white sandy beaches that are safe for children. After that, you must think about which beach in South Bali will be the best, of course, that depends on your personal needs and wants. According to your attractions search for the best beaches in Southern Bali.
How to Get to The Best Beaches when You are In Bali?
For transportation with families, you must hire a car. There are several options to hire a car in Bali, including car rental, online taxis, or taxi meters. It is straightforward to find a car rental service in Bali. Just search it on Google, and you will have lots of recommendations. If you don’t like to face the hassle of driving during vacation you can hire a car with driver.
Best Beaches In Bali For Families
You must be thinking that in the list of beaches in Bali, there aren’t the most famous names, including Seminyak, Kuta, Canggu. Why? Because these sites are suitable for individuals, who are very good at swimming. Although children can also be good at swimming, no one will try to risk out their loved ones and a trip.
If you love traveling you should find out more at www.touristsecrets.com