The jam can prevent and even cure many ailments.
It turns out there are berries, due to which our ancestors used to cure different diseases, from physical frailty to malignant tumors. We are talking about Fig jam, figs, or figs, as previously called this berry.
About the unique properties of the fruit of the Fig tree in the Bible and the New Testament. Our ancestors called figs the most valuable wine berry, which has miraculous healing properties.
In the modern world, figs are often eaten dried/dried form or as a sweet and delicious jam, but the fruit of the Fig tree does not lose useful properties.
What is so useful figs and jam him?
1. Provides energy and makes people more resilient.
2. Strengthens bones.
3. Clears blood vessels of cholesterol.
4. Accelerates growth of hair and nails.
5. Nourishes the digestive tract and allows for a long time not to think about food, which is useful for those who want to lose weight.
6. Relieves inflammation.
7. Kills germs and viruses.
8. Has diuretic properties.
9. Improves metabolism and eliminates constipation.
10. Increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
What diseases can be cured or prevented with Fig jam:
– head lice;
– diseases of the oral cavity, including and eliminates bad breath;
– senile dementia;
– kidney disease;
viral and infectious diseases;
– diseases of the respiratory tract;
As we can see, the list of diseases that can be addressed through Fig jam is quite wide. Of course, this does not mean that this product can literally heal a person and use it instead of prescribed drugs is stupid. But the use in the prevention and supportive treatment are acceptable.
A jam is cooked like any other berries, be it raspberries, currants or strawberries. One kilo of figs to fill a kilogram of sugar and pour two tablespoons of water. Put the saucepan with the future of jam on a slow fire and bring to boil. Remove from heat, allow to cool and then again repeat the procedure until boiling, after which it need to be repeated 3-5 times until the liquid becomes quite thick. Pour into sterilized jars and roll covers.
© 2017, micetimes.asia. All rights reserved