Dangerous magic weapons.
During the war, all forces were thrown on the creation of military equipment. Plants instead of cars producing tanks, shells and mines. We have collected pictures of the military industry of different countries to show the scope of the war, which brought together trade and split the world.
1. In the factory shop. Girl puts blanks shells.
2. Mine production for the front.
3. The issue of weapons for the front of the machine-Tool plant No. 535 in Tula.
4. The production of Il-2 in the workshops of the aviation plant № 18 named after K. E. Voroshilov in Kuibyshev (Samara).
5. The conveyor Assembly of the tanks at the Ural tank factory No. 183 in Nizhniy Tagil.
6. The Assembly of the tank BT-5 “Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya” at the Irkutsk heavy machinery plant im. Kuybysheva. From 8 collected tanks BT-5 was formed a tank column “the Irkutsk Komsomol” included in the 206th Panzer regiment.
7. The conveyor in the underground factory for the Assembly of aircraft projectile FAU-1 (V-1). Germany, 1945
8. The balloon at the Bolshoi theatre.
9. The conveyor Assembly of machine guns PPSH-41 at the plant named after Stalin in Moscow.
10. Fixing planes I-15bis.
11. Vocational school № 2. Students of group № 1, boring “products.”
12. Defense plant. Stakhanovka M. I. Kirilichenkoi with the bore of the projectile body.
13. Restoration work at one of the factories of Stalingrad.
14. Assembly shop of the plant # 297 in Yoshkar-Ola.
15. Acceptance of T-34 tanks, descended from the conveyor of the plant number 183 in Nizhny Tagil, USSR.
16. Turner Barnaul boiler plant V. Kosyreva at work.
17. Build artillery telescope, the factory No. 297 in Yoshkar-Ola.
18. The factory (14 February 1943, Ural automobile). Assembly of the first car “ZIS—5V” (trachenko).
19. German tank Panzer III leaves the production plant. 1942
20. Preparation tank Sturmgeschutz III, Germany, 1943
21. Assembly line of fighter “Messerschmitt” Bf. 109G aircraft factory in Wiener-Neustadt, Germany.
22. Shop underground arms factory near the town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany 1944-1945.
23. British workers at the plant of the Ministry of supply doing a tower for the tank “Matilda”.
24. British workers finish the Assembly of the tank “Matilda”.
25. Workers assemble tanks “Cruiser” in the British plant. 1942
26. British tank train from the factory to the Midlands to the Eastern front to help the Soviet Union. October 1941.
27. British workers leave the message on the tank “a Christmas cracker for Hitler.” 1941
28. During the war the factory Chrysler in Detroit (USA) was converted into a plant for the production of tanks. 1942.
29. The production of tanks for Chrysler. 1942
30. Production amerikanskih tanks M-3. 1942
31. View of the factory floor of factory the barrage balloons company “Dunlop” (Dunlop) in Manchester.
32. Assembling the fuselage patrol aircraft, the Martin “Mariner” (Martin PBM Mariner) the plant of the United States.
33. Production of B-17 bomber at the plant of the company “Lockheed” in Burbank, USA.