Twenty fascinating facts.
Did you know that wombats poop cubes? Probably not.
Also you probably didn’t know that the kiwi bird is almost blind and hope is mostly in your nose.
Believe it or not, but the axolotl is capable of regrowing lost limbs, and even grow new ones.
Below you will learn more about the many crazy facts about animals that are just hard to believe.
1. In pandas there is no certain place to sleep. They just fall where they want and fall asleep.
2. The wombats feces in the form of cubes.
3. People managed to study less than 10% of the world ocean. Everything else remains for us a mystery.
4. The closest descendant of the Tyrannosaurus Rex that lived up to our days, is the chicken.
5. Many butterflies drink blood, if you give them the opportunity.
6. Platypus swim with their eyes closed.
7. Starlings can sometimes repeat the words even better than parrots.
8. Every year hippos kill more people than any other mammal.
9. A species of bugs called Acanthaspis petax likes to eat ants, from the bodies which then creates a camouflage pattern on the back, which in turn protects from predators.
10. The axolotl can re-grow lost limbs and even grow new ones.
11. This cute creature is a slow Loris. He can kill the person using their saliva, which contains venom and can cause anaphylactic shock.
12. Antarctic giant squid can grow to the size of the bus.
13. Hagfish can absorb useful elements through the skin, floating over the dead bodies of other fish.
14. Brachionichthyidae are fish that walk “walk” along the seabed using its fins.
15. Sloths never tremble.
16. The kiwi is almost completely blind, and produces food mainly because of its scent.
17. The EMU cannot walk backwards.
18. Language wood louse parasitic crustacean that replaces a fishes tongue, and shared with her prey.
19. Some birds sunbathe on one leg. Among them: tinamous, gulls, crows and some ducks.
20. Ornately or pyrosoma can grow up to 30 metres in length and 2 meters in width.