Enjoy the beauty outside the window.
Autumn is one of the most beautiful times of the year. This is the season of harvests, festivals, migrations, great and beautiful defoliation. In poetry, autumn is often associated with sadness. The summer heat has gone, nearing winter.
In today’s issue contains beautiful autumn landscapes from around the world.
1. Every year, autumn in California are running turkeys. They run over the RC car with the food. (Photo Mark Ralston):
2. Autumn Park in Lyon, France. (Photo By Jeff Pachoud):
3. And this is autumn landscape of Colorado, on October 2, 2017. (Photo By Larry Lamsa):
4. And increased the pumpkin to 310.7 kg. show in Harrogate, England, September 15, 2017. (Photo Oli Scarff):
5. Cows returning home from their summer pastures. Germany, 7 October 2017. (Photo By Matthias Schrader):
6. Not everyone is happy about this event. (Photo By Matthias Schrader):
7. Formally consists of three months: in the Northern hemisphere — September, October, and November, at South March, April, and may. (Photo By Rick Wilking | Reuters):
8. And here is the cranberry harvesting on the Belarusian farm. (Photo By Sergei Gapon):
9. The fog and deer in Richmond Park in London, England. (Photo By Toby Melville | Reuters):
10. Autumn sunflowers and the photographer photographing another photographer. (Photo Charlie Riedel):
11. The real autumn house. (Photo By Christopher Furlong):
12. Located on the banks of a river in North Wales. (Photo By Christopher Furlong):
13. Autumn fields in Krasnoyarsk, Russia. (Photo By Ilya Naymushin | Reuters):
14. The harvest fields of Switzerland. (Photo By Denis Balibouse | Reuters):
15. Why leaves turn yellow? Green leaf has a color due to the presence of a pigment known as chlorophyll. When it contains a large number of cells that occurs during the growth period, the green color of chlorophyll dominates, eclipsing the colors of any other pigments that may be contained in the sheet. So in the summer the leaves have a characteristic green color.
Nutrients accumulated in the leaves throughout the summer, begin their movement to the root, the trunk and branches, where they remain during the cold weather. With the onset of heat they will be used to grow new leaves, and so a cycle behind a cycle. After the leaves parted with all nutrients, chlorophyll will no longer make any sense. He will be replaced by the pigments of a different color, which will add the special leaves, autumn coloring. (Photo By Rick Wilking | Reuters):
16. Autumn swirl. (Photo By Denis Balibouse | Reuters):
17. The vineyards in France. Soon to be the wine of the new harvest. (Photo By Patrick Hertzog):